Thursday, April 10, 2008

He IS .................

  • Fire from heaven
  • Grace of God
  • Power of Love
  • Freedom
  • Glorious Treasure
  • The Coming King
  • Our Mediator
  • Our Faithful Pastor
  • Our Everlasting Covenant
  • The One who heals the sick
  • King of Kings
  • Prince of Peace
  • "The" Lamb of God
  • The Great I am
  • The Son of God
  • Alpha and Omega
  • My Friend
  • My Redeemer
  • My Savior
  • Our Bread of Life
  • Our assurance
  • Our Father

WOW - I could keep going on all night to what my God is for me.........what is He to you?

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Hey Beverly...
I found your blog through Phillip's... and his through his mom's.
I am new to this... but am loving it. I am expecting a new face lift on my blog in the next week... you will have to check it out. See you at church... lynn