Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Has God got you?

God's grip don't slip.....

Has He got a hold of you, do you belong to him?
If you don't and you want to grab on to eternity then here are some scriptures for you to read and think about:
Romans 3:23
Romans 6:23
John 3:3
John 14:6
Romans 10:9-10
Revelations 3:20

After you read these scriptures ask yourself these questions:
  • Am I a sinner?
  • Do I want forgiveness for my sins?
  • Do I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sin and rose again?
  • Am I willing to surrender my life to Christ?
  • Am I ready to invite Jesus into my heart and life?

If you are ready to make a decision to receive Christ as your Lord and Savior then all you need to do now is pray something like this:

Heavenly Father I have sinned against you. I want you to forgive me for all my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again. Father I give you my life to do with as you wish. I want you Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life and save me. In your name I pray. Amen!

If you prayed this prayer and truly meant it with your whole heart, then welcome to the family of God! Now you need to get into a local church and get baptized Matt 3:11 and begin serving God and following Him daily, read His Word and start seeking where He needs you.

Anyone who reads this blog and makes a decision for Christ I would love to hear from you and know that I will be praying for you as well. If I can be of any service to you for prayer requests or spiritual guidance or just to listen....I'm here just comment or e-mail.....and I'll help as God leads.

No comments: