Monday, April 14, 2008

Stuff.....from the beach to back to work......

How can you go back to work after a weekend like I had, but you know I had to do it, people are depending on me, but it sure was hard.....I kept thinking all day about the special moments I had and I kept wanting to go back.

I got a great opportunity to share my weekend with a co-worker today and got to share many things that God spoke to me about and I think it encouraged her too!

As I have been waiting on the Lord to answer some things in my family's life I read a scripture that gives me all the confidence and faith I need that He will answer my prayers.
Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the Lord;be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

Yes Lord, I'm waiting, I'm watching, I'm fervently anxious to see your plans for "all" of us.

Sometimes its hard for us to wait, because we want to give God a little push, a little nudge to go ahead and answer our requests but we must wait on His timing, because His timing is the best!
He knows ALL that we need ,when we need and He will answer when He's ready for our life to be changed/affected.

Let's leave our prayers with Him, release them to Him, and let's watch His power and glory as He reveals His answers! just like He did for us this past weekend.

No comments: