Thursday, August 14, 2008

God is SO GOOD!

I praise God for Michael's salvation.
I praise God for Nikki and Wyatt having few injuries during this wreck
I praise God for helping Michael through all his surgeries and helping him in his recovery
I praise God for Ashley being there for her sister
I praise God for Jim and Becky going to be with them this week and supporting their needs
I praise God for Matt's tender heart and being obedient to help Michael in his time of need for calling on you Lord as his Savior
I praise God for EVERYONE who has and will continue to lift prayers up for this family
I praise God for the many things God will teach all of us because of this incident
I praise God for the changes that will come in each of our lives because of this incident
I praise God for even when things are bleak we can still give you praise because you are in control.

I pray for the drunk driver that hit this family, that if he doesn't know you Lord that someone can reach him and he will accept you now since you have given him another opportunity. Lord he is just like all of us, he screwed up, but you still love him and want him to be saved.

I pray for Michael's continued recovery and that when he is much better he will begin a life of service to you like he has never known before and that all of this will totally change his family, that he will allow you to guide their life and all that you have planned for them.

I love you Lord and I thank you for all that you do for us every day from the smallest thing like a drink of water to the biggest thing like helping Michael to recover. You are mighty God and you control EVERY thing. I give you honor and praise Lord as you continue to show up and show us your power.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Still praying. . . that God gets all the Glory through this. When He shows up lives are changed!

Love you,
Regina

Anonymous said...

Thank you Beverly and Everyone for the prayers you all sent in regards to my family (Michael, Nikki and Wyatt).
Thank you for the praise of our Lord and Savior.
I truly appreciate everything.

Much love,
Jim Brown aka Dad