Friday, August 22, 2008

No further news yet on Michael...

No further news since yesterday yet on Michael's condition. We are still waiting to get news from doctors. As soon as I hear something I will indeed let everyone know so you can pray.

Again I am so awed by the reponse of people willing to spend time in prayer for this family.
I am awed by God's power and what He is doing in all of us, uniting us together in many ways.
I pray that we all take this unity into our lives daily and make a difference daily and let others see and experience who lives inside of us. Let's share Jesus with everyone, every moment, not just in times like this incident.

I wanted to share two quotes from some of our Bible studies we've had since I've been up here in the mountains. These quotes have spoke to me in a tremendous ways and have helped me to see myself in some ways that God has been working in me to change/improve.

"Christians are like coals of fire: together they glow, but apart they grow cold"

"Encouragement creates energy all by itself"

WOW! Let's ask ourself is our coal glowing or is our ember burning out. Are we being the "Barnabus" for others, or is our pilot light out creating no energy? Come on people let's let others see who lives in us. Let's get people to see there is more than just living in this world, there is LIVING in this world in and through Jesus Christ. Let's show others who He is!
Let's not hold back spreading and sharing. Let's get that encouragement rolling and let's get those embers glowing and let's watch God do His thing through us.

No comments: