Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Updates on Michael this morning..

Michael's white blood count is up which means infection.
His liver is having some kind of problem.
So they may be doing some more surgery today.

God I pray for you to intervene today in Michaels' body and fix what needs to be fixed and help his body heal and improve. God show him your power and that you are in control of what is going on. Wrap your loving arms around this family and bring them peace, bring them relief, bring them rest. God I pray these requests in the power of your holy name.
Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Michael & all of the family. We will lift them up in prayer tonight at Prayer Meeting. I praise GOD for the things he has already done in Michaels life and the things he is going to do. Praise His Holy Name.We will also pray for the extended family that they may have comfort, peace and rest during this time.Our GOD is an awesome GOD!!!

Pinkshoelady said...

I am still praying!
I hope by the time we meet next Tuesday that You will have great and mighty news!

Pamela R.