Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Prayer Requests for Michael

Michael has taken a turn for the worst, please pray, pray, and pray.
He has developed pneumonia with 105 degree fever and he also quit breathing twice today.
His family and Kelly have headed to Charleston to be with him.

Pray for all of him, for traveling mercy and pray for peace and comfort.
They need it so much right now!

I want God to get the glory through all that is going on through this. I also want Michael who gave his heart to Christ to be able to live with his family and serve and worship God in this new life he now has. Only God knows the answer to my request and I pray for His will.

3 comments:

Pinkshoelady said...

Father God,
I pray for this family. God You are the God of everything. Please be the God of Strength for them. Give them mercy. Give them peace. Give them You in a powerful and full way! As full as they can humanly stand it!
Send comfort, peace and joy!

We will praise You for You are mighty to save!

I will keep praying!
Pamela R.

Regina said...

I will pray! May the Holy Spirit utter groanings on Michael's behalf. May God be with the family & Kelly keeping them safe under His wings. Amen

Keep us posted Beverly.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

I agree in prayer right now that all will go well. I also thank God for Michael's salvation! Life is in the Father's hands.

Sonya