Sunday, August 31, 2008

Michael McDaniel's family....

To everyone who has been praying for Michael and his family. I want to say thanks for your persistent heart. He continues to need your prayers please.

Right now though I want to request prayer for his family. I had lunch with many of them today. And even though they seemed uplifted and energized you can also see exhaustion, tiredness in their eyes. They are patiently waiting as God does miraculous work in Michael's life and body. They really need to begin to see improvement and an outlook for his coming home soon. Lord I pray right now that you give each one of them the strength they need to get through to each tomorrow and that each day would bring encouraging news of Michael's improvement. Help them to help each other Lord. Show us ways we can help them Lord.

God I give you praise and honor as you work in each moment of this family's life.
Give them just what they need at just the right moment Lord. Give them rest as they travel back and forth to Charleston, give them peace that Michael will be healed and come home.
Keep joy flowing in their heart as they watch you do Your work Lord and allow them to use every example as a witness for you Lord to reach others.

And God I lift a special request up for Wyatt Lord. God help him in those moments when he questions where his dad is. Give his mom and grandparents the words they need to explain to him.

God do what you do every day in our lives, take care of the Brown/McDaniel family, lead and guide them, keep them united, rested Lord. Continue to show them your awesome love Lord!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Glad you're home. I missed you today. I'm still praying for Michael and his family. Take care and I'll see you Tuesday.