Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer Warriors.....

How awesome it is to have friends praying with you when you or someone you know is going through hard times or difficulties.

But not only your personal friends but fellow believers you don't even personally know and even live across the United States. It has been such an encouragement to me and the McDaniel/Brown family to have this support coming from all over.

I want to personally say to all of you thanks for your willingness to pray! Prayer is how things change in our lives and I'm so thankful to have all these prayer warriors lifting up requests to our Savior.

God already knows how Michael will come out of this, but God also tells us to tell Him the desires of our heart and we shall have them Mark 11:24
So you know what I'm going to tell Him..

God I want Michael to stop the internal bleeding
God I want Michael's fever to break
God I want Michael's broken bones to heal
God I want Michael to be able to breathe without being on a ventilator
God I want Michael to come out of MUSC and serve you with all he has. Lord He accepted you as his Lord and Savior and I want him to be able to give you back what you've given him "life". I want him to have the opportunity to serve you, worship you, love you, witness for you and oh so much more.

God I want your will for Michael. I want you to get all the glory and honor through this incident. I want Michael and others to see your power in healing him and then see your power as he comes home to serve you.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Amen!

Amanda said...

Praying for you to "see" and "praise" God in this storm...He is always right in the middle of them for you!!

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

GOD will get all the Praise, Honor & Glory in this situation. We will see it, Praise His Holy Name.
I will continue praying that God sees them all through this time. He is a Mighty GOD!