Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Are you having a bad day....well it can change

Today I started out having a great day then as the day progressed things started going south.

And you know what when I got home and checked my mailbox one of the precious ladies in my Sunday School class sent me a card with all kinds of quotes written on it and believe me

******* "I really needed them"
It really brightened and encouraged what had turned out to be a dull day.

Let me share these with you and maybe these will give you the lift you need right now.

--Want to make God laugh? then tell Him your plans.
--Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
--God's gifts put mans best dreams to shame.
--Never regret. If it's good its wonderful, if its bad its experience.
--To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
--The first step to wisdom is silence, the second is listening.
--Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.
--Faith is when you close your eyes and open your heart.
--Have a heart that never hardens a temper that never tires and a touch that never hurts.
--Don't tell God how big your storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is.

How many times in our lives does God show us favor? I can answer that .... ALL the time.
He is there all the time for us in good and bad. He can change a bad day or moment into a good one just by us calling on His name!

Are we calling on that name, the name of Jesus! why not do it now and watch God change your bad day, or bad moment into a good one. He is just waiting on us to knock, it is His pleasure to save us, to help us. Will you let him?

1 comment:

Regina said...

Those quotes were really good! I needed that today! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait till next week when we get to hear Beth Moore talk about pouring out what God pours in. He is so good to us we should always be on the look out for someone to bless like He blesses us.

I hope your dull day turns into a Great week.

Love ya!