Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In God's Arms you will find...

Here's a great devotion God gave me tonite after coming home from my Bible Study in a book I have called Living in God's Grace. I hope God will use it to speak to you as well:


Problems are a fact of life. Luckily, God is with us through them. He will help us persevere.


Lord, when we have nothing left to hold on to, you provide us with hope as an anchor for our souls. We need that hope now, and we pray that you will fill every broken place in our hearts with its reassuring light.


Thank you Lord, for in you we have an unending supply of hope in the midst of uncertainty and failure. We know that if we could see this situation through your eyes we would see how you will bring us through it.


Thank you Lord for being my anchor of hope for everything I have faced this week.



What about you do you have an anchor you are carrying around, why not pull it up and let Him carry that load for you.

No comments: