Monday, September 29, 2008

Seven Random things about me...

Ok here goes. I've been tagged by "Somehere in the Middle" to tell you seven random things about myself that you don't or might not know.


1. I don't like to drink milk after other people. It's O.K. if they want to drink my tea or diet coke but don't think about drinking my milk because if you do it becomes yours then.

2. I don't like snakes, spiders, crickets, grasshoppers, FROGS, beetles, rats, mice. Okay Okay I'll stop now.

3. I like to have my quiet time in the bathtub. It's the only place in my house where no one will bother me.

4. I like to have yard sales, but don't like to get ready to have one.

5. I don't like to buy clothes.

6. I pretty much wear the same jewelry all the time. Only occasionally change it.

7. I've had three eye surgeries on each one of my eyes.


Ok so here are the people I'm tagging to hear from:
Kelly McCormick
Matt Brown
Eleni Jones
Sam McCellan
Tia Hicks



3 comments:

LynnSC said...

Ohhhhhh!! Frogs... I am sure that if one really jumped on me that I would die of a heart attack. They are the worst in my book.

The bathtub??? Are you bathing at the time... or just sitting in there?? That means that I would have to clean it out more often... so that won't work for me.

This was a blast... Thanks for participating.
Lynn

About Nancy said...

It was good to get to know you more!

Anonymous said...

this tag thing is kind of kewl! Even if it is like a month late...