Monday, September 15, 2008

Lord I feel like I'm going to cry.....again...

Lord, I have no shoulder to cry on but yours...The rest of this world is too busy to help me with my menial issues....and besides I don't want them to see me crying.....I'm suppose to be strong and be lifting them up Lord....not bringing them down.

There are days when my tears are my prayers and the past few days I've been so choked up for words Lord....but you understand me through my tears.

Life without tears can be very difficult, because things build up inside.
Sometimes one ache or burden will pile right on top of another, they don't ever seem to let up.

A lot of little things have brought me to my knees in tears (prayers).

It's so good that I can't handle my problems alone.

Thank you Lord for giving me tears that lead to prayers to you, thanks for letting me cry and for understanding my needs and bringing me comfort and answers.

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

"There are days when my tears are my prayers and the past few days I've been so choked up for words Lord....but you understand me through my tears."

Through our study this past week we have learned so much about the Holy Spirit... He is there interceding for you and your tears... his groans are before the Lord. How comforting to know that we can go before the Lord without words and know that He understands our need. He is so good.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow night.
Lynn