Monday, September 22, 2008

To My Children....

Only God knew what was best for me when He gave me YOU and where you would fit into this world.

And I trusted God to bring my dreams into line with His dreams.
And every dream I've dreamed has come true and is coming true. And God still has many dreams yet to bring forth.

I praise God for every moment I've had with both of you and for every moment I have yet to come. The school graduations, the upcoming wedding, maybe future grandchildren, whatever plans He has for us I'm ready and looking forward to each day that He gives me to enjoy you both.

I pray that each of you will "daily" seek His face and His guidance for every decision you make in your life.

God has so many things in store for His children and I want to see all of your seeds grow the way God is planting them to.

I love you both SO much there is no way to express it in this little blog.

Love,
Mamma

No comments: