Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankfulness...

Really exhausted tonite, short blog about being thankful......

This has been a difficult week for me, but no matter what I've had to face I still have many things to be thankful for.

I could make a list a mile long here, but I will just start out with saying. Thank you Lord for being in my every moment and helping me to keep my mouth shut when I've needed to. Lord you know the struggles I've been having and the decisions I'm trying to make and I'm thankful that you are keeping me in line and in touch with you to lead me and guide me through it all.

When I think of others and what they face every day, I have NO right to even be struggling, worried, complaining. I'm thankful that God is growing me and showing me how NOT to even think of me at all. God, thanks for your preserverance in my life.

I'll hold off on my list of thanks and let you guys share......what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Regina said...

I am thankful for His work in my life. WOW is all I can say!

I can't remember if it was this past Tuesday, or the one before, but I was sitting in Lynn's living room, looking and listening to you talk about something. And God brought to my remembrance the first bible study I ever did (Experiencing God). You were there. Isn't He good?! What a time of growth that was in my life. I am thankful that you and I still walk the same road. And that He brought us back together. We were never apart really . . . but now we get to journey together again, and I am glad.

Anonymous said...

Simply put,
I am thankful for being able to be thankful...

Smiles,
Jim